By Door Nation
Picture the peace of mind you will have to know that your Garage Door is the best condition possible.
What if you could have preventative maintenance performed that will reduce the chances of needing Garage Door Repairs?
Prevent costly repairs
Garage Door explained
There are 2 main parts that make up your garage door system:
The Garage Door is the main mechanical part of the Garage Door system, usually made up of either a set of wooden or metal panels that slide up and down or a metal curtain that rolls up and down.
We use a Garage door either manually or with a garage door motor.
Garage Door Motor:
The Garage Door Motor is installed on a Garage Door for convenience, to not have to get out of a vehicle and lift the door manually, but instead press a button on a wireless remote sending a signal to the Garage Door Motor Receiver, which in turn signals the Garage Door Motor to function, opening or closing your Garage Door.
With a Garage Door Service, the part that is being maintained for optimal operation is the part we mentioned first, the Garage Door, making the Garage Door function well enough to not place strain on the human or the Garage Door Motor that has to operate the Garage Door.
The Garage Door Service explained
When performing a Garage Door Service, a methodical approach is taken ensuring optimal door operation covering the below key elements:
- a Full Diagnostic Inspection of;
- Garage Door Panels to see if there are any vulnerabilities in the material
- Garage Door Tracks, ensuring a secure fitment to the wall or jams
- Centre and Side Brackets as these brackets hold in place the main elements of the counterweight system
- Springs to make sure that the correct weight rated Garage Door Springs installed and tensioned correctly
- Drums, Pulleys, & Cables ensuring the cable system, which carries the weight of the door, is under excessive strain
- Hinges and Rollers, the parts that hold the Garage Door Panels together and running inside the Garage Door Tracks
- All bolts and screws to ensure they are in place tightened
- Lubrication of the Garage Door Tracks and Rollers
- Minor adjustments to the Counterweight System (Spring System)
Read more about our business
- Check our Blog for Information & Tips (Also see our Blogger.com Profile)
- Check out our Google My Business Profile
- Get more information on our Facebook Page
- See what our clients say about our service on our Home Page and Hellopeter.com
- Business Listings: nichemarket, Hotfrog, BIZNIZdirectory.co.za, saYellow.com, Snupit, Kompass